Sprenger - FairRider Spurs
By Sprenger | Product Code: AE672931
Free UK & Channel Isles Delivery when you spend over £75
Sprenger FairRider Spurs
The new fairRider spurs from Sprenger offer an appropriate alternative for using conventional spurs on sensitive horses. They are a useful aid for horses that occasionally overreact to punctual pressure for example tail wishing.
Compared to normal spurs the fairRider spurs feature a revolutionary bow formed neck which is rounded in all dimensions. This creates a wider contact area which provides a more broadly distributed pressure. Tests have proven these spurs as a game changer for sensitive horses as they perceive them as more comfortable are more satisfied and show better acceptance. Due to the smooth and broad surface these spurs are very gentle to the coat as there is less friction. The smooth and wide surface also makes these spurs very gentle on the coat as there is less punctual friction.
• Ideal for introducing spurs to the horse
• Gentle to skin and coat due to enlarged and smooth contact surface
• For leg and spursensitive horses (e.g. striking or tail swishing after spuruse)
• For sensitizing horses that do not react well to conventional spurs
• Aluminium carrier with arched plastic neck
• Light and comfortable to wear
The fairRider spurs are available in three different shapes:
• 20 mm thick rounded for an especially soft impact
• 25 mm thin rounded for a soft but precise effect
• 20 mm round flattened enables punctual effect or largescale impact
The innovative fairRider spur consists of an aluminium carrier with an arched neck made of highquality plastic. Both carrier and neck are available in three different colours and colour combinations of black silver and blue. The matte finish of the spurs provides a sleek elegant appearance on the rider's foot.