Kentucky - Stud Girth - 42404
By Kentucky | Product Code: AE563813
Free UK & Channel Isles Delivery when you spend over £75
The Kentucky Stud Girth.
In addition to the wide protective plate the Kentucky Horsewear Stud Girth is anatomically shaped offering comfort and safety when jumping while limiting the risk of injuries caused by horseshoes or studs.
It relieves the horse's shoulders and elbows allowing to breathe better while still limiting the risk of injuries.
It features three double elastic on either side three rings to accommodate schooling equipment and a buckle to attach the breastplate to the girth.
Because of the artificial leather it is 100% animal friendly and very easy to maintain as it sustains the washing process at 30° (no dryer)
• Wide protective plate
• Anatomically shaped: relieves the horse's shoulders and elbows
• Three double elastic: strong and stays firm
• Three Drings
• Buckle to attach breastplate
• Artificial leather: 100% animal friendly & easy maintenance
• Machine washable at 30° (no dryer)
Available in black or brown the Stud Girth is made out of imitation leather and is available from size 115cm to 140cm.