Kentucky - Solimbra Short Turnout Boots - 42308
By Kentucky | Product Code: AE563306
Free UK & Channel Isles Delivery when you spend over £75
The Kentucky Short Turnout Boots Solimbra utilise a tough and durable 100% waterproof fabric (Solimbra). The lining of the Solimbra turnout boots is a luxurious artificial sheepskin and also a shock absorbing EVA protective core.
Following from the success of the Kentucky Turnout Boots riders asked for the option of a smaller hind boot. Kentucky listened to the riders requests and followed on with this anatomic shaped short hind boot. Perfect for all horses young and old. Riders mainly use the boots for lunging work training exercise horse walkers and turnout.
Fitted with two strong and secure Velcro straps the boots are durable and remain in position when exercising. The boots maintain a cooler leg due to the 100% breathable properties of the Solimbra Turnout Boots.
Easy to care for. The Short Turnout Boots wash easily at 30°. The simplicity of being able to throw them in the washing machine regularly makes them the perfect choice for riders across all levels and disciplines.
Kentucky offer an affordable and cost effect solution for riders looking for outstanding everyday protective leg wear. For protective front boots. Kentucky make a taller version of the turnout boots. Suitable for both front and hind.
• The Kentucky Turnout Boots are very strong and durable using a waterproof and breathable fabric Solimbra.
• Lined with artificial sheepskin. The boots are soft and kind on the horses legs.
• 100% breathable.
• Lined with a Shock Absorbing EVA protective inner.
• Suitable for everyday use for young and older horses.
• Strong durable Velcro strap prevents the boots from turning.
• A great choice of protective boots for horses with sensitive skin.
• Can be used for exercise horse walker field and lunging etc.
• Machine washable at 30°. Do Not Tumble Dry.
• Available in colours Black and Brown.
• Available in full size only.