Kentucky - Short Stud Girth - Sheepskin - 42410
By Kentucky | Product Code: AE563818
Free UK & Channel Isles Delivery when you spend over £75
The Kentucky Sheepskin Short Stud Girth
In addition to the wide protective plate the Kentucky Horsewear Sheepskin Short Stud Girth is anatomically shaped offering comfort and safety when jumping while limiting the risk of injuries caused by horseshoes or studs. Specially shaped and designed to follow the horse's natural movement the Kentucky Horsewear Sheepskin Short Stud Girth offers both comfort and freedom. It relieves the horse's shoulders and elbows allowing to breathe better while still limiting the risk of injuries.
It features elastics on both ends to equalize pressure as well as a Dring to accommodate schooling equipment and a carabiner hook to attach the breastplate to the girth. The elastics are very strong and stay firm as they are three double made. The Sheepskin Short Stud Girth features an EVA protective inner.
The artificial sheepskin lining is removable and can be washed in the washing machine at 30° no dryer.
The Sheepskin Short Stud Girth is made out of artificial leather making it 100% animalfriendly and easy to maintain. The artificial leather doesn't take in any dirt sweat or water and is therefore very durable! It does not change colour and doesn't get damaged easily.
Kentucky Horsewear developed a Tack Cleaner to clean our artificial leather. Very easy and efficient! Do not clean with glycerine soap.
• Anatomically shaped: relieves horse's shoulders and elbows allowing them to breathe better
• Wide protective plate protects against injuries
• Three double elastics on both sides: equalizes pressure and stay firm
• Carabiner hook to attach a breastplate to the girth
• EVA protective inner
• Artificial leather: 100% animal friendly & easy maintenance + durable!
• Artificial sheepskin lining
• Machine washable at 30° no dryer
Sizes: 55 cm 60 cm 65 cm 70 cm 75 cm