Kentucky - Anatomical Girth - Sheepskin - 42406
By Kentucky | Product Code: AE563812
Free UK & Channel Isles Delivery when you spend over £75
The Kentucky Anatomical Girth with Sheepskin.
Specially shaped and designed to follow the horse's natural movement the Kentucky Horsewear Sheepskin Anatomic Girth offers both comfort and freedom.
It relieves the horse's shoulders and elbows allowing to breathe better while still limiting the risk of injuries.
It features three double elastic on either side three rings to accommodate schooling equipment and a buckle to attach the breastplate to the girth.
Because of the Velcro on the other side of the artificial sheepskin it can easily be taken off to put in the washing machine at 30° (no dryer).
Available in black or brown the Anatomic Girth is made out of imitation leather and is available from size 115 cm to 140 cm.
• Anatomically shaped: relieves horse's shoulders and elbows allowing them to breathe better
• Protecting against injuries
• Three double elastics: very strong and stays firm
• Three Drings
• Buckle to attach a breastplate to the girth
• Artificial leather: 100% animal friendly & easy maintenance
• Artificial sheepskin attached by strong Velcro
• Machine washable at 30° (no dryer)