Kentucky - Anatomical Girth - 42408
By Kentucky | Product Code: AE563811
Free UK & Channel Isles Delivery when you spend over £75
The Kentucky Anatomical Girth.
Specially shaped and designed to follow the horse's natural movement the Kentucky Horsewear Anatomic Girth offers both comfort and freedom.
It relieves the horse's shoulders and elbows allowing to breathe better while still limiting the risk of injuries.
It features three double elastics on either side three rings to accommodate schooling equipment and a buckle to attach the breastplate to the girth.
Available in black or brown the Anatomic Girth is made out of imitation leather and is available from size 115 cm to 140 cm.
• Anatomically shaped: relieves horse's shoulders and elbows allowing them to breathe better
• Protecting against injuries
• Three double elastics: very strong and stays firm
• Three Drings
• Buckle to attach a breastplate to the girth
• Artificial leather: 100% animal friendly & easy maintenance
• Machine washable at 30° (no dryer)