Equilibrium - Spare Magnets
By Equilibrium | Product Code: AE623251
Equilibrium Spare Magnets
Free UK & Channel Isles Delivery when you spend over £75
£29.16£34.99 inc. VAT at 20%
US$36.74 US$44.09 inc. VAT at 20%
In Stock - or available for ordering.
The Equilibrium® Spare Magnets
To support mobility aid joint function and maintain healthy tendons.
The body's cells have electromagnetic properties which means they can be energised by a magnetic field. Our magnets present two alternating poles to the body negative and positive making them different to standard neodymium magnets which present only one pole. These strong linear and permanent magnetic fields of alternating pole sequences penetrate into the body tissue to help support mobility aid joint function and maintain healthy muscles and tendons.
Do not apply magnets on open wounds.
Available as :
4 x short (for chaps) or
2 x long magnets (for rug).
• Flexible and comfortable against your horses' body and legs
• 1 year guarantee
• Short Magnets are 10cm long
• Long Magnets are 25cm long
They are ideal:
• Every day as part of your horses' daily routine for maintaining leg and back health. Usually overnight or in the day when stood in.
• For horses in work from hacking to competition. This includes horses returning to work or retraining.
• For older horses or those who are slow to warm up.
• Horses on box rest standing in for long periods of time or on limited turnout.
• General knocks and bumps.
Do not wash
International Customers The USD price above is for indication only – we are charging in GBP (British Pounds) and your card company will convert to your currency at their prevailing rate. Prices do not include shipping or any taxes and duties which may be payable.
Cart Value Discount Spend £450 on our products and get 5% discount or spend £950 on our products and get 10% discount. The qualifying value is excl. VAT (if applicable) and shipping - and excl. Special Offers, Stock Clearance and FEI Jump Cups items.
Delivery For UK delivery small items cost from £1.95 for Royal Mail First Class service, to £6 for Parcelforce tracked service. Larger items up to 25 kg cost £6 for Parcelforce tracked service. For overseas deliveries this is calculated at the checkout and depends on your location, size / weight of the parcel and your preferred service.