Equilibrium - Massage Mitt Hotspot- One Size Grey
By Equilibrium | Product Code: AE623212
Equilibrium Massage Mitt Hotspot
Free UK & Channel Isles Delivery when you spend over £75
£116.67 £140.00 inc. VAT at 20%
US$142.34 US$170.80 inc. VAT at 20%
In Stock - or available for ordering.
The Equilibrium® Massage Mitt Hotspot
Let your horse relax with comforting heat and massage
• Choose from heat and two types of massage.
• Three different massage strengths allows you to tailor the massage.
• Reach any muscle with the lightweight portable design.
• Quick and effective tenminute programmes.
• Battery operated with international charger.
Why not try the Hotspot on yourself too?
With the choice of heat and two types of massage the Hotspot can be used in various ways
• Use cyclical massage when you are holding the Hotspot still to target a specific area or trigger point.
• Use continuous massage when moving the Hotspot in a sweeping action over larger areas allowing it to deliver the same message to the muscles.
• Use heat to help increase circulation. Normally used for sensitive horses or on muscles prior to stretching.
• Use both heat and massage together for the ultimate combination. This is best used in one area or over a small area.
Choosing your massage setting
To choose your desired setting press the cyclical or continuous massage button once to select the lowest intensity. Pushing the same button again will up the intensity to the medium level and finally pushing it for a third time will turn it to the highest setting. Pushing the same button for the fourth time will turn the Hotspot off. For the heat option simply push the relevant button once for on and again for off.
Use LOW for a relaxing massage best suited for use after exercise on a day off for a sensitive horse or when using the Hotspot for the first time.
Use MEDIUM for general maintenance and everyday use best suited prior to exercise.
Use HIGH for those horses who like a more intense massage if your horse has a thick coat or is slightly overweight.
The battery can take up to 12 hours for a full charge and once charged will power at least 10 x 10minute sessions with heat and massage on the high setting.
Heat does draw more from the battery than massage will. When the battery gets to the stage where it no longer has enough power to run the heat function the lights on the control panel will flash and turn off. You will still be able to run the massage functions for a while after this happens however to use heat again please fully recharge your battery.
Do not use on the following (for humans and horses):
• Active bleeding bruising or haematoma.
• Bony areas such as the wither point of shoulder or hip.
• Open wounds new injuries or new swelling (for the first 48 hours).
• Where there is suspected infection or malignant tumours.
• Burn injuries or deep vein thrombosis.
• Over the abdomen if pregnant.
• Circulatory problems causing hypo or hypersensitivity to heat.
Do not allow to get wet. Rub over with a slightly damp cloth to clean.
International Customers The USD price above is for indication only – we are charging in GBP (British Pounds) and your card company will convert to your currency at their prevailing rate. Prices do not include shipping or any taxes and duties which may be payable.
Cart Value Discount Spend £450 on our products and get 5% discount or spend £950 on our products and get 10% discount. The qualifying value is excl. VAT (if applicable) and shipping - and excl. Special Offers, Stock Clearance and FEI Jump Cups items.
Delivery For UK delivery small items cost from £1.95 for Royal Mail First Class service, to £6 for Parcelforce tracked service. Larger items up to 25 kg cost £6 for Parcelforce tracked service. For overseas deliveries this is calculated at the checkout and depends on your location, size / weight of the parcel and your preferred service.