Equilibrium - Hot & Cold Packs- One Size Grey
By Equilibrium | Product Code: AE623261
Equilibrium Hot & Cold Packs
Free UK & Channel Isles Delivery when you spend over £75
£16.66 £19.99 inc. VAT at 20%
US$20.33 US$24.39 inc. VAT at 20%
In Stock - or available for ordering.
The Equilibrium® Hot & Cold Packs
Versatile horse ice and hot packs that can be placed on your horse wherever you need within our Magnetic Chaps and Hind & Hock Chaps!
With so many uses these Hot and Cold packs are great to:
• Use Cold Therapy for strains sprains bumps bruises and post exercise.
• Use Hot Therapy for relaxation muscle spasm joint stiffness and to warm up prior to exercise.
• Use Combined Therapy for muscle tension or discomfort.
Contains 2 x Hot/Cold Packs and Pouches. Easily attaches to the Magnetic Rug Magnetic Chaps and Hind & Hock Magnetic Chaps
How to Use:
Place the gel pack into the provided pouch and keep it in the pouch when in use – only remove it when the pouch needs cleaning. Never place the gel pack directly onto the horse.
Freeze the gel pack in its pouch for a minimum of 60 minutes. The pack can be stored in the freezer until it is needed. The pack will quickly become flexible after being taken out of the freezer. Apply where required for a minimum of 10 minutes. DO NOT use cold prior to exercise.
Place the gel pack inside the pouch provided and lay flat in the microwave on a high setting for 1520 seconds only. If the desired temperature is not met increase the time by 5 second increments. Make sure the pouch is never over heated. If the gel pack is frozen the heating time may need to be increased. Leave to stand for a minute and ensure the temperature is comfortable before use. Apply for 20 minutes.
Alternate between cold and hot packs for 10 minutes each for 3 cycles.
• Do not use on open wounds/broken skin
• Do not use if infection could be present
• Do not use heat on a new injury (the first 48 hours)
• Do not use cold prior to exercise
• Do not overheat the gel pack as this might cause it to burst
• Never place the gel pack directly onto the skin without the protective pouch
• For external use only
• If gel fluid comes in contact with the skin or eyes flush with water
• Do not use if pack is punctured or torn
• Keep out of reach of children
• Do not ingest gel fluid
30°C Wash do not iron do not tumble dry do not dry clean.
International Customers The USD price above is for indication only – we are charging in GBP (British Pounds) and your card company will convert to your currency at their prevailing rate. Prices do not include shipping or any taxes and duties which may be payable.
Cart Value Discount Spend £450 on our products and get 5% discount or spend £950 on our products and get 10% discount. The qualifying value is excl. VAT (if applicable) and shipping - and excl. Special Offers, Stock Clearance and FEI Jump Cups items.
Delivery For UK delivery small items cost from £1.95 for Royal Mail First Class service, to £6 for Parcelforce tracked service. Larger items up to 25 kg cost £6 for Parcelforce tracked service. For overseas deliveries this is calculated at the checkout and depends on your location, size / weight of the parcel and your preferred service.