Champion Revolve X-Air MIPS® Jockey Skull - Childrens sizes
By Champion | Product Code: AE628220c
Champion Revolve XAir MIPS® Jockey Skull Childrens sizes
Free UK & Channel Isles Delivery when you spend over £75
£159.98VAT Exempt Product
US$201.57 VAT Exempt Product
Size (cm) Please select a colour
In Stock - or available for ordering.
The Champion Revolve XAir MIPS® Jockey Skull in Childrens sizes
This helmet was 5*rated and named the best of the best in the prestigious Virginia Tech 2022 Helmet Test. It offers MIPS brain injury prevention technology an innovative lightweight design and toprated safety standards. Coupled with our XAir ventilation system and removable crown comfort padding with mesh panels to keep you cool and comfortable. Adjustable rear lacing ensures the perfect secure fit and the fourpoint harness keeps you secure.
Wondering what MIPS® stands for? It means Multidirectional Impact Protection System and it’s a revolutionary technology designed to reduce the amount of rotational force upon impact to the head providing greater protection in the event of an accident. MIPS® helmets include a low friction layer that is designed to rotate inside the helmet upon impact absorbing and redirecting energy away from the brain.
Perfect for: eventing trail hunting racing pointtopoint crosscountry hunter trials show jumping endurance lessons hacking schooling.
• MIPS Technology
• Light weight injection moulded ABS outer shell
• Durable painted acrylic sanded finish
• Removable crown comfort padding in breathable HiTech microfibre (liner can be purchased separately)
Childrens sizes & no VAT applicable
This helmet will be supplies as the Junior version (AE628221) which is similar apart from packaging.
• A lowprofile jockey skull helmet with a central ventilation strip and a durable sanded and painted acrylic finish.
• Tough lightweight injectionmoulded ABS shell.
• The XAir ventilation system.
• Removable crown comfort padding in a polyester/nylon material with mesh inset panels.
• Fourpoint padded synthetic leather harness with adjustable rear lacing.
• Quickrelease buckle.
• Conforms to British PAS 015 2011 VG1 01.040 201412 and ASTM F116315 safety standards.
• British Kitemarked to PAS015 2011.
• The MIPS® enhanced impact protection system.
• Your helmet standards logo can be located inside the helmet on the crown liner or under padding on EPS.
• Colours available: Black or Silver.
Sizes available : 5163
For sizes 56cm and larger see adult helmets
Replacement liners: Refresh your helmet by replacing its removable liner.
• British PAS 015 2011
• VG1 01.040 201412
• ASTM F116315
• British Kitemarked to PAS015 2011
International Customers The USD price above is for indication only – we are charging in GBP (British Pounds) and your card company will convert to your currency at their prevailing rate. Prices do not include shipping or any taxes and duties which may be payable.
Cart Value Discount Spend £450 on our products and get 5% discount or spend £950 on our products and get 10% discount. The qualifying value is excl. VAT (if applicable) and shipping - and excl. Special Offers, Stock Clearance and FEI Jump Cups items.
Delivery For UK delivery small items cost from £1.95 for Royal Mail First Class service, to £6 for Parcelforce tracked service. Larger items up to 25 kg cost £6 for Parcelforce tracked service. For overseas deliveries this is calculated at the checkout and depends on your location, size / weight of the parcel and your preferred service.