Champion Revolve Vent-Air MIPS® Peaked - Childrens sizes
By Champion | Product Code: AE628111c
Champion Revolve VentAir MIPS® Peaked Childrens sizes
Free UK & Channel Isles Delivery when you spend over £75
£310.00VAT Exempt Product
US$390.60 VAT Exempt Product
Size (cm) Please select a colour
In Stock - or available for ordering.
The Champion Revolve VentAir MIPS® Peaked Helmet in Childrens sizes
The Champion REVOLVE VentAir MIPS Peaked Helmet effortlessly combines sleek and elegant style with optimum comfort whilst meeting the highest safety standards in multiple countries. A lowprofile helmet formed from lightweight fibreglass with our VentAir system and a removable breathable crown liner means you’ll stay comfortable even when the pressure is on. Externally the stylish synthetic leather is accented with pearlised patent piping and contrasting silver vent certain to turn heads.
Wondering what MIPS® stands for? It means Multidirectional Impact Protection System and it’s a revolutionary technology designed to reduce the amount of rotational force upon impact to the head providing greater protection in the event of an accident. MIPS® helmets include a low friction layer that is designed to rotate inside the helmet upon impact absorbing and redirecting energy away from the brain.
Perfect for: flatwork dressage showjumping gridwork hacking driving.
• MIPS Technology
• Low profile ventilated airflow system
• Synthetic leather finish with sparkle centre panel and black vent
• Removable crown comfort padding in breathable HiTech microfibre (liner can be purchased separately)
Childrens sizes & no VAT applicable
• A lowprofile peaked helmet with a smart synthetic leather finish with pearlised patent piping detail and a contrasting silver vent.
• Tough lightweight fibreglass shell.
• The VentAir ventilation system.
• A removable breathable crown liner in hightech breathable microfibre polyester/nylon fabric with mesh panel inserts. Replacement liners available.
• Fourpoint padded synthetic leather harness with adjustable rear lacing and brushed nylon lining.
• Quickrelease buckle.
• The MIPS® enhanced impact protection system.
• Conforms to British PAS 015 2011 VG1 01.040 201412 and ASTM F116315 safety standards.
• British Kitemarked to PAS015 2011.
• Your helmet standards logo can be located inside the helmet on the crown liner or under padding on EPS.
• Colours available: Black or Navy.
Sizes available : 5163
For sizes 56cm and larger see adult helmets
Replacement liners: Refresh your helmet by replacing its removable liner.
• British PAS 015 2011
• VG1 01.040 201412
• ASTM F116315
• British Kitemarked to PAS015 2011
International Customers The USD price above is for indication only – we are charging in GBP (British Pounds) and your card company will convert to your currency at their prevailing rate. Prices do not include shipping or any taxes and duties which may be payable.
Cart Value Discount Spend £450 on our products and get 5% discount or spend £950 on our products and get 10% discount. The qualifying value is excl. VAT (if applicable) and shipping - and excl. Special Offers, Stock Clearance and FEI Jump Cups items.
Delivery For UK delivery small items cost from £1.95 for Royal Mail First Class service, to £6 for Parcelforce tracked service. Larger items up to 25 kg cost £6 for Parcelforce tracked service. For overseas deliveries this is calculated at the checkout and depends on your location, size / weight of the parcel and your preferred service.