Champion Revolve Junior X-Air MIPS® Peaked
By Champion | Product Code: AE628121
Champion Revolve Junior XAir MIPS® Peaked
Free UK & Channel Isles Delivery when you spend over £75
£199.99VAT Exempt Product
US$251.99 VAT Exempt Product
Size (cm) Please select a colour
In Stock - or available for ordering.
The Champion Revolve Junior XAir MIPS® Peaked Helmet
The Champion REVOLVE Junior XAir MIPS® Peaked Helmet has everything a junior rider needs from safety and comfort to sleek suede and a contrasting air vent for style. Crafted from tough yet lightweight ABS and with our XAir ventilation system this helmet also has a removable crown liner made from breathable material with extra mesh panels. Most importantly it also meets three of the highest international safety standards and boasts the MIPS® technology system for an extra layer of protection.
Wondering what MIPS® stands for? It means Multidirectional Impact Protection System and it’s a revolutionary technology designed to reduce the amount of rotational force upon impact to the head providing greater protection in the event of an accident. MIPS® helmets include a low friction layer that is designed to rotate inside the helmet upon impact absorbing and redirecting energy away from the brain.
Perfect for: show jumping endurance lessons hacking schooling.
• MIPS Technology
• Lightweight injection moulded ABS shell
• Durable synthetic suede finish
• 4 point heat formed synthetic suede harness & lining with rear lacing adjustment
• Removable crown comfort padding in breathable HiTech microfibre (liner can be purchased separately)
Childrens style & no VAT applicable
• A lowprofile peaked helmet with a durable synthetic suede finish and silver vent.
• Tough lightweight injectionmoulded ABS shell.
• The XAir ventilation system.
• A removable breathable crown liner in hightech breathable microfibre polyester/nylon fabric with mesh panel inserts. Replacement liners available.
• Fourpoint padded synthetic leather harness with adjustable rear lacing and brushed nylon lining.
• Quickrelease buckle.
• The MIPS® enhanced impact protection system.
• Conforms to British PAS 015 2011 VG1 01.040 201412 and ASTM F116315 safety standards.
• British Kitemarked to PAS015 2011.
• Your helmet standards logo can be located inside the helmet on the crown liner or under padding on EPS.
• Colours available: Black or Navy.
Sizes available : 5161
Replacement liners: Refresh your helmet by replacing its removable liner.
• British PAS 015 2011
• VG1 01.040 201412
• ASTM F116315
• British Kitemarked to PAS015 2011
International Customers The USD price above is for indication only – we are charging in GBP (British Pounds) and your card company will convert to your currency at their prevailing rate. Prices do not include shipping or any taxes and duties which may be payable.
Cart Value Discount Spend £450 on our products and get 5% discount or spend £950 on our products and get 10% discount. The qualifying value is excl. VAT (if applicable) and shipping - and excl. Special Offers, Stock Clearance and FEI Jump Cups items.
Delivery For UK delivery small items cost from £1.95 for Royal Mail First Class service, to £6 for Parcelforce tracked service. Larger items up to 25 kg cost £6 for Parcelforce tracked service. For overseas deliveries this is calculated at the checkout and depends on your location, size / weight of the parcel and your preferred service.