Equilibrium - Magnetic Rug
By Equilibrium | Product Code: AE623221
Equilibrium Magnetic Rug
Free UK & Channel Isles Delivery when you spend over £75
£162.50£195.00 inc. VAT at 20%
US$204.75 US$245.70 inc. VAT at 20%
In Stock - or available for ordering.
The Equilibrium Magnetic Rug
Magnets where you want them in this smart magnetic rug designed to support mobility aid joint function and maintain healthy muscles.
• Target anywhere you want with moveable magnets
• Ideal for ridden horses veterans those on box rest/standing in for long periods of time.
• Fits easily into your routine use it before/after exercise or even overnight!
• The comfortable design contains antirub lining at the chest and point of shoulder and a detachable neck.
• Contains 6 powerful and large Equilibrium® magnets (25cm each)
• One year product guarantee
Sizes: 5'6 7'
Do not apply magnets on open wounds bruises areas of inflammation or for the first 5 days following steroid injections.
Why use Magnetic Rugs?
Magnets have been used on both horses and humans for many many years. Magnetic fields have been seen to sustain good blood flow and can therefore help to optimise back health.
When should a Magnetic Rug be used?
• Every day as part of your horses' daily routine for maintaining back health. Usually overnight or in the day when stood in.
• For horses in work from hacking to competition. This includes horses returning to work or retraining.
• For older horses or those who are slow to warm up.
• Horses on box rest standing in for long periods of time or on limited turnout.
• General knocks and bumps.
Which magnets are used and how do they work?
The body's cells have electromagnetic properties which means they can be affected by a magnetic field. The magnets used in this Magnetic Rug for horses present two alternating poles to the body negative and positive making them different to standard Neodymium magnets which present only one pole. These strong linear and permanent magnetic fields of alternating pole sequences penetrate into the body tissue.
International Customers The USD price above is for indication only – we are charging in GBP (British Pounds) and your card company will convert to your currency at their prevailing rate. Prices do not include shipping or any taxes and duties which may be payable.
Cart Value Discount Spend £450 on our products and get 5% discount or spend £950 on our products and get 10% discount. The qualifying value is excl. VAT (if applicable) and shipping - and excl. Special Offers, Stock Clearance and FEI Jump Cups items.
Delivery For UK delivery small items cost from £1.95 for Royal Mail First Class service, to £6 for Parcelforce tracked service. Larger items up to 25 kg cost £6 for Parcelforce tracked service. For overseas deliveries this is calculated at the checkout and depends on your location, size / weight of the parcel and your preferred service.